(Release date: 04.06.2012)
Docmenta 1.1 Community Edition is provided on
an "AS IS" basis without commercial support. Please read the
license agreement and the
following notes before installing Docmenta.
Installation and Upgrade notes
If you want to create a completely new installation of Docmenta, then proceed
as described in the
instructions section of the documentation.
If you have an existing installation of Docmenta, and you want
to upgrade from Docmenta 1.0.0 to Docmenta 1.1.0, then proceed as follows:
Congratulations! You have successfully installed Docmenta 1.1.0.
- Install the Docmenta 1.1.0 war package as described in the
section of the documentation.
- Due to a bug in the previous release of Docmenta, you have to fix the
pre-defined note template in each product that was created with Docmenta 1.0.0.
To do this, log in to Docmenta and open the product.
Click the content node within the
folder that represents the note template (see following screenshot):
Open the node in the content editor:
You will notice that the content box is missing. Therefore place the cursor
in the paragraph below the note header
and then select the style "Note-box Content" from the styles list
If everything works okay, the paragraph should now be shown with grey background
and blue borders as shown in the following screenshot:
Optionally insert some dummy text into the note box (e.g. "Abc") and save the
changes by clicking the "Save and Close" button.
New functionality and enhancements
- Table dialog: Added option "Allow page-break in table"
(see screenshot below).
This replaces the "keep-together:auto;" entry of Docmenta 1.0.0, which
had to be added in the "Styles" field of the table dialog.
- Added cover image support for HTML/EPUB output (i.e. it is now
possible to define of a book cover for eBooks). See screenshot below.
- Web-Help customization folder can now be selected in the
output configuration dialog (see screenshot below).
By setting this field, it is now possible to have
different Web-Help customizations for different output configurations
(for example, this way it is possible to set different web-help header
logos for different publication exports).
- Added publication export queue. This avoids out-of-memory problems,
if several users export publications in parallel.
- Added generation of dummy book identifier for EPUB output.
If no bibliographic ID is defined in the publication configuration, then
the publication ID with appended timestamp will be used as book identifier.
- GUI framework upgraded to zkoss 6.0.1.
- Default content editor upgraded to TinyMCE 3.5.2.
Old TinyMCE versions 3.3.7 and 3.4.9 are still included because
newest TinyMCE editor may not work in old browsers.
User can select the preferred editor version from the
user profile dialog:
- Improved export log output.
- User password storage is now encrypted.
- Documentation updated (tutorial and reference manual).
Many other bugs may be fixed due to the upgrade of
content editor and GUI framework.
- Fixed "Show connected users" dialog could not be opened.
- Fixed numbering of continued lists in EPUB output.
- Fixed spacing of nested lists in PDF output.
- Fixed file closing issue on "Rename version".
- Fixed image alignment in content editor.
- Fixed character entity configuration could not be edited.
- Fixed error when switching product in translation mode.
- Fixed missing images in "Compare Versions" view.
- Fixed random error "setMatch is not a function" during Search/Replace.
- Fixed wrong ordering of version identifiers.
- Draft watermark-image in EPUB output,
caused problems with Adobe Reader software
(tested with eBook Reader from Sony).
Draft watermark-image is now suppressed for EPUB output.